- We offer Sunday School classes for all ages!
- During worship services, we staff a nursery for children under two.
- Also during worship service, we offer a toddler bible class for 2-4 year olds and a big kids Bible class for those 5 years old - 5th grade.
- Other programs for this age group include an Easter egg hunt, Vacation Bible school and Trunk or Treat at Halloween time.
- The teens have their own Sunday school class typically taught by one of our youth leaders.
- Our youth group meets every Monday evening for Quality Time. Quality Time is most often an hour and a half where they travel to a church member's house for a devo, snacks and fellowship with their peers as well as our church families that host.
- During the year our teens participate in many programs. Some of these programs are Winterfest, 30 Hour Famine through World Vision, 40 Hour Retreat, at least one week of church camp, a domestic mission trip, and more.
- While perhaps less formal than our other groups - our young adults spend time with each other as often as time allows to fellowship and edify each other.
- One consistent function is for the young mothers. There is a weekly bible study with childcare provided. This is typically hosted by Lanita Boyd and open to anyone.
3501 Cheviot Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211, email@example.com
CENTRAL CHURCH OF CHRIST
Serving others in His name.
Sunday School - 9:30 a.m.
Sunday Services - 10:30 a.m.
Bread of Life Cafe - 5:30 p.m. every Wednesday
Join a Life Group!
On this page you can see just some of the wonderful ministries that Central offers.
- Perhaps our most impactful ministry is our Wednesday dinner, Bread of Life Cafe'. Find more information on the Missions page. This is open to the entire community and congregation.
- During the summer months, every Sunday evening is volleyball night at the home of the Miller's. Volleyball, fun and pizza ($2) at 6:30 p.m. starting after school lets out until it resumes.